We are proud to honor those who served.
We truly believe that the men and women who answered our nation’s call embody the ideals Americans hold so dear. They have proven their devotion to their fellow citizens and to a grateful nation. For that reason, we owe them the same respect and devotion in return.
Why do families trust us to care for their veteran?
We are known for our compassionate, caring and thoroughly professional staff, and have years of experience in planning military services. Whether your family chooses cremation or burial, we will be proud to take care of all the details involved.
Without a doubt, our professional staff feels pride when we are able to care for a veteran and their family. It is our way of expressing gratitude for their service to the country.
We are committed to taking care of all the details involved in providing the veteran in your life with deeply meaningful and honorable ceremonies. Paul Buonfiglio Funeral Home can:
- Complete applications for all veterans’ benefits, including Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate and veteran memorial marker or headstone
- Confirm and coordinate any existing pre-plan funding benefits which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinate necessary documentation provided by family to request honors
- Coordinate with national or state veterans’ cemeteries
Our care includes:
- The professional services of the funeral director and support staff
- Transfer of the deceased
- Cremation services
- Use of our mortuary facilities and staff for a visitation or gathering
- A funeral or memorial ceremony
- Use of automotive equipment
- Online interactive memorial website
- Additional personalization options, including specialized engraving or a tribute video
Who is eligible?
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members who completed at least one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated service in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty
If you have any questions about your eligibility, or that of a family member, call us at (781) 284-3376.
Planning a funeral can be overwhelming, but you are not alone. We’re here to support you throughout this journey and make this process one of love, healing, and life celebration.
Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find support.
We are committed to taking care of all the details to honor the veteran in your life with a deeply meaningful ceremony.
Cremation & Memorial Services
Gathering gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find support.
We’re partnered with Gather to live stream and record services, so your loved ones near and far can attend virtually.